2012-06-14

Road Trip

Alexander and me was planing on taking the night train from Florence to Triest, but we could not book in online for some reason, and mailing the train company gave us no reply. And upon arraving in Milan, the train was sold out.

But then we got lucky, in the Florence GA line we meet Skip and Nils.

Skip is from the US and came over to do the show from Berlin to Triest with his friend Nils from Germany, and they did the trip in an autocamper.
They where happy to let us join them in the 6 hour roadtrip thru the night to Triest.

This just again proves the one came meet the most amazing people standing in the street waiting for a Bruce show, a funny twist to the whole thing is that Skip and Nils meet each other on the streets of Dublin in 2008, the very same GA line I meet Promise at.

Sadly I just realise that I took no pics on the trip, guess I was to tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment